I am so honored to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from fellow Dorista, Allison, of The French Whisk. Allison is an adventurous chef with a generous heart who’s always cooking for friends & family. Please take a moment to check out her blog.
- I work for the U.S. Navy Seabees and I manage my command’s Face Book Page.
- I spent the spring semester of my sophomore year at the University of Dallas Rome Campus.
- I have an irrational fear of earwigs!
- I don’t drink coffee, but I make it for my husband almost every morning.
- I’m reading The Weed That Strings the Hangman’s Bag by Alan Bradley.
- I started collecting stamps when I was 10 and I still have them – I was organized even as a kid!.
- I adore my husband and admire him more than anyone else I know.
15 Fabulous Versatile Bloggers!