If you’re looking for a fast and delicious meal for a weeknight, this is it! The flavor combination of lemon, white wine, and capers is hard to beat. We’re fortunate that our brother-in-law, Jerrie, is a wonderful fisherman. Every summer, he goes to Alaska to fish for Halibut and Salmon and he’s very generous. This is some of his wonderful fish.
|So delicious and lemony!|
- 2¼-pound Halibut Steaks
- 1 teaspoon Sunny Paris Seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Butter.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil.
- ½ cup White Wine
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons Capers to sauce.
- Sprinkle Sunny Paris Seasoning, salt and flour on both sides of Halibut steaks
- Shake off and reserve extra flour
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter into olive oil.
- Cook Halibut for 5 minutes on each side.
- Pour in White Wine, stirring occasionally until reduced by half.
- Turn fish over.
- Then add the lemon juice and reserved flour.
- Continue to simmer and spoon sauce over fish until it begins to thicken.
- Then add capers to sauce.
- Serve immediately, spooning sauce over fish.
Buttered Mini Farfalle
Prepare 1/2 pound small pasta, according to package directions.
Drain pasta, and toss with 3 Tablespoons Butter, 1/2 teaspoon each Truffle Salt and Pepper.
Top with grated Fontina.
|The lemon sauce seeps into the pasta and it’s just delicious!|
|A little project I’m working on.|