- For the Filling
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 1 small Onion, finely diced
- 6 mushrooms, finely diced
- Pinch of Thyme
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Chicken Broth.
- 4 thick-cut boneless Pork Chops
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- For the Sauce
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- For the Filling
- In a medium skillet, saute butter, apple, onion, mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper
- When vegetables and apple begin to soften, stir in bread crumbs.
- Then moisten with chicken broth.
- Stir until everything sticks together, adding a bit more broth, if needed.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut pockets into 4 thick-cut boneless Pork Chops
- Fill with as much stuffing as possible.
- Sprinkle Pork Chops with Salt & Pepper.
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat,
- Fry Pork Chops for 7-8 minutes per side until nicely browned.
- Move Pork Chops from skillet to serving platter and cover with foil.
- [b]For the Sauce[/bb
- Turn heat up to high and add chicken broth, wine, and .mustard.
- Boil for about 3 minutes, whisking until fully combined.
- Pour sauce over Pork Chops and serve immediately.
In a deep skillet with a lid, saute over medium heat:
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
When garlic begins to brown, add 1 pound fresh Spinach.
Cover with lid for about 8 minutes to steam.
When spinach is wilted. add Salt & Pepper to taste and stir until coated with oil.
Squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
Prepare one cup of rice according to package directions.
These recipes are provided for your personal use. If you publish them, or re-post them, please give me credit. Grazie e Buon Appetito!
|The lovely Island of Mull, Scotland|